All stories are a learning opportunity. Here at Super Normal, we wouldn’t have the opportunity to create a podcast if it wasn’t for the other amazing hosts and productions creating their shows, paving the way for our future.
This is a list of the 10 podcasts I’m subscribed to right now. I have a wide variety of tastes but the common thread of these podcasts is knowledge. Knowledge of history, culture, and shared stories that bring us together.
Check them out, shoot them a review, subscribe, and if you can please donate. Podcasts are EXPENSIVE to make, and every penny helps.
- Conversations with People Who Hate Me hosted by Dylan Marron
- The Love Bomb hosted by Nico Tortorella
- Death, Sex and Money hosted by Anna Sale
- FoodStuff hosted by Lauren Vogelbaum and Anney Reese
- Revisionist History hosted by Malcolm Gladwell
- Hidden Brain hosted by Shankar Vedantam
- The Tim Ferriss Show hosted by Tim Ferriss
- 2 Dope Queens hosted by Phoebe Robinson and Jessica Williams
- Sincerely, X hosted by June Cohen
- Super Normal hosted by Sam Sedlack (of course we’re subscribed to our own show!)